IRS Launches New Online Tool To Assist TaxpayersMarch 9, 2017
Trump’s Tax PlanMay 12, 2017
For those of you who may have to fork over soem additional funds to Uncle Sam, there are several options available for making payments.
If you can’t pay your tax bill in full, a payment plan may be an option. Additional information about all payment and payment plan options can be found at www.irs.gov/payments and in Publication 5034, Need to Make a Payment? (English & Spanish).
The IRS also offers taxpayers the ability to pay using their mobile device through the IRS2Go app, available on the Apple or Google Play store.
You may electronically pay federal taxes, including the balance due on your current Form 1040 series return, estimated taxes, and other tax types using the following methods:
- IRS Direct Pay
- Debit Card or Credit Card Payments (via phone or online)
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS, For individuals and businesses)
- E-file and Pay (best option when your client e-files)
- Electronic Funds Withdrawal (EFW) (e-file only)
- Integrated File and Pay (Debit Card and Credit Card through tax software)